A Traditional Buffalo Wing Recipe, where the wings are baked rather than fried.
Provided by: EasyRecipesCooking.com
Total time: 55 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
|24 Chicken Wings|
|3 T Unsalted Butter|
|3 T Tabasco Sauce or other Low Sodium Hot Sauce|
|2 T White Vinegar|
|Cooking Spray to coat the foil on the roasting pan|
- Thaw the wings to room temperature and pat them dry with a paper towelto remove any extra moisture
- With cooking shears or a knife, cut off and discard the small tip of each wing.
- Also cut the main wing bone and second wing bone at the joint.
- Line a ¾” deep baking sheet with foil, and spray a light coating of cooking spray.
- Place the wings on the sheet and bake in a 350 degree F oven until crisp, about 30-40 minutes.
- Melt the butter in small saucepan over medium-high heat; and whisk in the hot sauce and vinegar.
- Place wings in a large bowl or container that can be covered with a lid, or some foil.
- Pour sauce over the wings, cover the bowl tightly with foil or a lid and shake to coat the wings.
- Remove wings from the sauce and collect the remaining sauce in a bowl for guests who want more sauce.
ServingSize 3 wings, Calories 71.2 kcal, ProteinContent 9.6 g, FatContent 2.2 g, SaturatedFatContent 0.9 g, CholesterolContent 26.7 mg, SodiumContent 52.1 mg, UnsaturatedFatContent 0.7 g