Find more fantabulous recipes, tips and tricks at www.thekitchenwhisperer.net. Also, join our TKW Family on Facebook
Provided by: The Kitchen Whisperer
|1 1/2 cups cooked lobster meat cut into 1” chunks (can use cooked langostinos, shrimp or crab in place of lobster)|
|1 teaspoon butter, unsalted|
|3 tablespoon crème fraiche (can use full fat sour cream or greek yogurt in place)|
|2 teaspoon mayo *optional|
|1/2 teaspoon lemon juice|
|1 teaspoon tarragon|
|1 teaspoon chives|
|1/2 tablespoon finely chopped shallot|
|1 tablespoon finely chopped celery|
|1/2 teaspoon sea salt|
|1/2 teaspoon white pepper|
|1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper|
|2 brioche rolls|
|2-3 tablespoon melted butter, unsalted|
- In a bowl combine the crème fraiche, mayo (if using), tarragon, chives, shallot, celery, sea salt, white pepper and cayenne.
- Mix to combine.
- Heat up a griddle pan or skillet over medium heat.
- Split the brioche rolls in half and brush each cut side with the melted butter.
- Place the rolls buttered side down until golden brown. ~3-5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a pan over medium heat melt 1 teaspoon of butter.
- When the butter begins to foam add in the lobster and lemon juice.
- Gently toss around just to coat and warm up – no more than 30 seconds.
- Using a slotted spoon scoop the lobster out of the pan leaving juice behind.
- Add the warm lobster to the cream mixture and gently mix.
- Stuff the rolls with 1/2 the lobster mixture in each.
- Serve immediately.