Craving cookie dough? This version includes no raw eggs or flour so it's safe to enjoy!
Provided by: EasyRecipesCooking.com
Total time: 15 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
|1 1/3 cups flour|
|1/2 cup butter, softened|
|1/2 cup brown sugar|
|1/4 cup white sugar|
|3 Tbsp. milk|
|1/2 tsp. vanilla|
|3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips|
|Any other mix-ins you would like: crushed Oreos, sprinkles, peanut butter chips, etc.|
- Add the flour to a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 60 seconds. Remove from the microwave, stir, and set aside.
- Add the butter and sugars to a mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat until light and fluffy.
- Add the milk and vanilla and beat to combine.
- Add in the salt and flour and beat until well combined and it looks like cookie dough.
- With a spoon, stir in the chocolate chips and any additional mix-ins you’d like.
- Enjoy immediately. Refrigerate leftovers.